HR Manager - Organisational Development
The Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries – Norfund - invests to create jobs, improve lives, and support the transition to net zero. The fund is owned by The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and will help to establish and grow viable and profitable businesses in developing countries, which would otherwise not be initiated due to high risk. About a third of the investment portfolio is in Renewable energy. Financial inclusion, Scalable enterprises in the agricultural and manufacturing industries and Green infrastructure are other prioritized investment areas. Norfund also manages the Norwegian Climate Investment Fund that aims to contribute to reducing or avoiding greenhouse gas emissions. Norfund has offices in Oslo, Nairobi, Cape Town, Accra, San José and Bangkok. Norfund's committed investments portfolio amounts to USD 2.7 billion in 200 companies. The number of employees is about 130.Send søknad
Do you want to be a part of developing Norfund’s HR function? Are you interested in people, change management and technology?
Norfund is recruiting a new colleague to strengthen their continuous journey on delivering HR services to the organization. New HR Manager will be dedicated to ensuring that the growing organisation is well situated for delivering on strategy, working on competence initiatives, and making sure Norfund as an organisation is growing smart.
The role requires broad experience from the HR field and ability to plan and implement a wide range of projects - with quality and on time. Experience from international business is an advantage.
- Contribute to organisational development programs to enhance employee performance, leadership effectiveness, and overall workplace satisfaction.
- Conduct needs assessments and analyse data to identify areas for improvement within the organization.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement talent management strategies.
- Lead and facilitate training sessions on various topics, such as leadership development, team building, and change management.
- Proven track record with Process/Project Management.
- Higher education in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Relevant experience from organisational development, e.g. from consulting or an international company.
- Ability to analyse data and provide insights to drive decision-making.
- Knowledge and interest for strategic HR and trends in the area.
- Knowledge and interest in HR laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Experience with HR-related software systems.
- Innovative mindset with the ability to think strategically about organisational development.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Adaptability to navigate and lead change initiatives within the organisation.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills for training and development programs.
- Good relationship and communication skills - must be fluent in Norwegian and English
What we offer:
- A competent and international work environment with high drive and short decision processes.
- HR-related tasks connected to work with private investments in developing countries.
- Flexitime, good pension scheme and salary according to qualifications.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The position is based in Oslo and will be reporting to the HR Director.
Please apply at the latest by the 27th of February.
For more information, or questions about the position please contact our advisors in Hodejegerne, Åsta Braathen, phone.: (+47) 989 01 025, email@example.com or Anette M. Vincendeau, phone: (+47) 975 37 455, firstname.lastname@example.org