The Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries – Norfund - invests to create jobs, improve lives, and support the transition to net zero. The fund is owned by The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and will help to establish and grow viable and profitable businesses in developing countries, which would otherwise not be initiated due to high risk. About a third of the investment portfolio is in Renewable energy. Financial inclusion, Scalable enterprises in the agricultural and manufacturing industries and Green infrastructure are other prioritized investment areas. Norfund also manages the Norwegian Climate Investment Fund that aims to contribute to reducing or avoiding greenhouse gas emissions. Norfund has offices in Oslo, Nairobi, Cape Town, Accra, San José and Bangkok. Norfund's committed investments portfolio amounts to USD 2.7 billion in 200 companies. The number of employees is about 130.Send søknad
Do you want to be a part of developing Norfund’s HR function? Are you a HR generalist who enjoys working in a small and focused team?
Norfund is recruiting a new colleague to strengthen their continuous journey on delivering HR services to the organization. New HR Manager will be working on a variety of core HR processes, managing a team delivering Facility Management services, to developing and implementing larger HR projects.
The role requires broad experience from the HR field and ability to plan and implement a wide range of projects - with quality and on time. Experience from international business is an advantage.
- Contribute to develop, implement, and secure good HR processes throughout the employee life cycle.
- Overseeing compensation and benefits for employees and external board members.
- Overall responsibility for the Facility Management Team, including personnel responsibility.
- Higher education in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Relevant experience with core HR processes. International experience is an advantage.
- Experience with HR systems and payroll.
- Knowledge and interest for strategic HR and trends in the area.
- Knowledge and interest in HR laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Good relationship and communication skills - must be fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle complex situations.
- Customer-focused approach with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to anticipate HR needs within the organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive and quality-oriented work style - must be a good partner for the various business areas.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
What we offer:
- A competent and international work environment with high drive and short decision processes.
- HR-related tasks connected to work with private investments in developing countries.
- Flexitime, good pension scheme and salary according to qualifications.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The position is based in Oslo and will be reporting to the HR Director.
Please apply at the latest by the 27th of February.
For more information, or questions about the position please contact our advisors in Hodejegerne, Åsta Braathen, phone.: (+47) 989 01 025, email@example.com or Anette M. Vincendeau, phone: (+47) 975 37 455, firstname.lastname@example.org